This page has a semi complete listing of all my publications, workshops/presentations, and press coverage. I created this page to help me keep track of it, but figured hey why not post it for anyone else who is interested?
Workshops and Presentations:
- “Volunteers: What would you do without them?”; Northeast LGBT Conference 2009 (FORTHCOMING)
- “Using Technology to Your Advantage”; Our True Colors 2009
- “Volunteers: What would you do without them?”; Our True Colors 2009
- “Adoption & Foster Care: Our Families, Our Issues”; Creating Change 2009
- “Exploiting Technology to Further Your Mission”; Our True Colors 2008
- “Practical Lessons in Managing Your Volunteer Base”; Our True Colors 2008
- “Out (or Not) In the Child Welfare System: Foster Care, Adoptions, & Orphanages”; Creating Change 2008; Co-Facilitated with Mandy Carter
Proposal, Followup Post
- “Managing your volunteers (and yourself)”; Illinois GLBTQA College Conference Spring 2007
- Martin Maas, Philip Reames, Jeffrey Morlan, Krste Asanović, Anthony D. Joseph, John Kubiatowicz. GPUs as an Opportunity for Offloading Garbage Collection. International Symposium on Memory Management 2012, Beijing, China, June 2012 (Download PDF)
- “Out & About: The 5th Annual Dorothy Awards”; Metroline (Volume 35, Issue 5), pg 24; Philip Reames; March 2008
- “Improving Dependability by Revisiting Operating System Design“; Proceedings of the 3rd Workshop on Hot Topics in Dependability; Francis M. David, Jeffrey C. Carlyle, Ellick M. Chan, Philip A. Reames, Roy H. Campbell; June, 2007
- “A Hypervisor for Embedded Computing“; Illinois Journal for Undergraduate Research; Philip Reames, Ellick Chan, Francis David, Jeffrey Carlyle and Roy Campbell; Spring 2007
- “A Choices Hypervisor on the ARM Architecture”; Technical Report, University of Illinois; Rishi Bhardwaj, Phillip Reames, Russell Greenspan, Vijay Srinivas Nori, and Ercan Ucan; April, 2006
- Workshop offers wilderness survival tipd
Connecticut Post; Jan 26, 2009
By Genevieve Reilly
— Be warned, half the things I “said” are misquotes. Not even grammatically correct ones at that.
How was it coming out in your generation?
Westchester Loft Newsletter; October 2007 pg. 4
Just a brief quote from me and not even a direct one at that.
Lavendar ceremony celebrates LGBT students, staff, faculty and allies: 2nd annual event recognizes 28 degree recipients
By Khristian Kemp-Delisser
Daily Illini; May 5th, 2007
CS Students explore cultures through study abroad program
Department of Computer Science News, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
October 27, 2005
UI student talks to high schoolers about coming out”
By Erin Renzas
Daily Illini; March 31, 2005
- Pictures by me and some of me with the Illinois Space Society at the the first qualifying X Prize launch of SpaceShipOne in 2005. There was a news article that went with this, but I can’t find it now. (September 30, 2004)